Job Opportunities in Pakistan Engineering Council.
Applications are invited for employment in Pakistan Engineering Council at its Head Quarter Islamabad, Regional Offices, Branch Offices Located all over the Country, for the vacancies mentioned below on prescribed form (available at website www.pec.org.pk) along-with form, bio-data, attested copies of certificate / degrees, CNIC, Domicile and latest Photograph. The applications should reach at the address given below up to February 07, 2018 at 1700 hours.
Qualification: B.A. (Min. 2nd Division)
Experience: Minimum 5 years office experience in a govt/public/private organization with competence in drafting. Working knowledge of office equipment and computer.
Data Entry Operator
Qualification: F.A/F.Sc (2nd Div.)
Experience: Diploma/Training in Computer Subjects Minimum typing speed 40-60 wpm/10,000 key depressions per hour. 1 year relevant experience. Ability to communicate orally/verbally + in writing.
Qualification: Matric (Ist Div.)
Experience: Good knowledge of English. Knowledge of upkeep of record, drafting, working knowledge of office equipment and computers. Typing shall be considered as added qualification.
- Persons already serving in any Govt./Public/Autonomous organization must obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from respective department.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test /Interview.
- The candidates shall be required to bring original certificates/documents at the time of Test/Interview.
- Age limit for Sr No.1 & 2 shall be 55 years and 40 years for Sr No. 03.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. PEC reserve the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- For further details, please visit PEC website(pec.org.pk)
Note: All previous applications submitted earlier for the above post(s) through PEC advertisement dated 01-05-2016, 27-11-2016 shall be treated as cancelled and applicants are advised to apply a fresh accordingly.