Pakistan Engineering Congress Scholarship 2018 (PEC) is offering graduate and Ms. Engineering scholarships for the students. PEC had awarded 744 scholarships for graduate and Ms. Engineering students.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 300 numbers of scholarships are offered in this year for graduate and MS degree
- For 1st year studies: 100 scholarships
- For 2nd year studies: 50 scholarships
- For 3rd year studies: 50 scholarships
- For MS Engineering studies (1-year studies): 100 scholarships
Duration of Scholarships:
3 to 4 years of Graduate/BS degree and 1 to 2 years of MS engineering degree.
- Rs. 4000/- per month for Graduate students
- Rs. 6000/- per month for MS Engineering students
- Pakistan engineering congress scholarship is open to all over the Pakistani students.
- Applicants must have above or equal 75% marks in a current and previous study.
- Not eligible those students whose examination performance is below 75% or below 3/4 CGPA.
How to Apply / Download Scholarships Form / Documents Required:
- Fill Online Application Form
- CLICK HERE for an online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments (CLICK HERE to get a print out of the already submitted Online Application Form);
- Don’t provide incorrect information
- Write the exact/proper name of University, Sub Campus & Degree, etc
- Duration of Semester, Examination, Result Declaration date & CGPA/%age must be mention on the semester result card
- Attach documents as per order prescribed below
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not be availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your application
- Domicile certificate.
Deadline: March 31, 2018
- PH: 042-35784235,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org