Effective Root Cause Analysis
“Eliminating root causes and mastering the art of Problem identification”
15th – 16th January 2018 in Singapore
11th – 12th March 2018 in Dubai, UAE
This is a fast paced, highly interactive and activity packed workshop that will open your eyes to the latest effective root cause analysis methodologies.
Furthermore, you will learn to build mind-set and productive workplace relationships, settle more confidently into your own ‘comfort zone’ as a manager and champion of change not to mention gain control of events around you and shape them to meet the right objectives.
You will know how to respond to and manage resistance, fear, conflict during errors and problems, harnessing the power of investigations and data analysis and using it to drive higher and greater performance of the overall organization.
You will be able to come up with your own version of a systematic approach for your continuous learning and improvement about the subject and undergo important self-discovery, situational understanding and some important perception shifts that will help you think differently about the way people interact, learn and grow together.
Finally, you will increase business profitability, credibility and efficiency by attending this event.
Major Benefits of Attending:
• UNDERSTAND, construct, map, implement and monitor the “Root Cause Analysis methodology”
• UNDERSTAND and practically deploy the right techniques associated with Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
• IDENTIFY where and when RCA can be used effectively and efficiently for best results
• BUILD and engage the RCAteam to provide true evidence, tangible solutions to what appears to be chronicle business issues
• EDUCATE others in the RCA methodology and associate accountability
• PROVIDE for financial saving and ROI
• TRANSFER knowledge and expertise to new joined staff
• COMPLY to the organisation’s standards and processes
For quick response on agenda and registration and any other query, simply reply with the following subject;
“Brochure-ERCASG” for SG session
“Brochure-ERCADXB” for Dubaisession
if you do not receive any reply;
Val DID : + 65 6825 9674
Whatsapp only +65 9128 5221
To unsubscribe, reply with subject Unsubs firstname.lastname@example.org