25th Pakistan HVACR International Expo & Conference 2018 is an international meeting place for professionals, attracting serious buyers from all over Pakistan and countries abroad. The event provides an easy and essential route into the market for exhibitors, enabling professionals from across the industry to develop their business in a professional environment.
This mega event will be an exclusive and multidimensional event providing a platform to consultants, manufacturers, businessmen, vendors, scholars and end-users to interact for technological development and business enhancement. Expo will be a venue where over 300 stalls have already been booked to display latest HVACR related products. The conference with a theme “Creating a sustainable future” will have technical papers by the experts both from abroad and within the country. Various vendors/manufacturers will also have product presentations on their latest products. Panel discussions of experts on current issues relating to HVACR and energy will also be a part of the conference.
- The only trade fair for Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Allied Industries in Pakistan
- Confirmed participation of over 160 exhibitors around the world
- Strong network consisting of 14 supporting associations and trade bodies
- 100% vertical growth in terms of exhibitors’ participation and booked space from last exhibition
- 100% growth in international participation
- 75% exhibitors from last exhibition are participating again in 25th HVACR Expo
- A high percentage of decision makers participated is expected
- Special invitation program for targeted visitor groups
- A perfect exhibition where expectations of exhibitors and visitors will fully meet
About Special Issue of Engineering Cap on 5th HVACR Expo & Conference
Engineering Cap has been appointed as “Official Media Partner” for the event by Pakistan HVACR Society. Engineering Cap, the leading monthly magazine of engineering and technology, is bringing out a Special April Edition in collaboration with Pakistan HVACR Society to mark this exclusive event. It will carry interviews of the representatives of Pakistan HVACR Society and ASHRAE and host of articles to exhibit the true potential and opportunities in this sector. Beside regular circulation among engineering & technology organizations, industry, academia, public sector organizations and engineering community across Pakistan, complementary copies of the Special April Issue of Engineering Cap magazine shall be distributed among conference participants, exhibitors and visitors. The same shall also be available online (at www.engineeringcap.com and www.facebook.com/engineeringcap).
About the Magazine
“Engineering Cap”, is a monthly magazine with extensive network of reporters, editorial team and writers to grasp all aspects of engineering in Pakistan. Our aim is to bring engineering in daily life and life in the subject of engineering. It is not just a magazine, it is the voice of every individual who works in or loves the field of engineering. With our strong and unique content policy, team of senior engineers and readership support, Engineering Cap has emerged as the widely circulated and leading monthly engineering magazine of Pakistan.
Tariff for Special April Edition of Engineering Cap
Special April-2018 Issue of “Engineering Cap” offers exciting opportunity for HVACR industry and related engineering organizations to advertise their products and services and get wider recognition at nominal rates as under:
|Position||Size||Advertisement Rates (Rs.)|
|Full Page Ordinary||Color – 30cm x 22cm||30,000|
|Center Spread||Color – 30cm x 44cm||50,000 (2-pages)|
|Back Page||Color – 30cm x 22cm||50,000|
|Front Inside||Color – 30cm x 22cm||45,000|
|Back Inside||Color – 30cm x 22cm||35,000|
Write up in the form of interview, message and image building profile of the company shall also be accommodated (up to one page, on complimentary basis) along with the advertisement. Deadline to receive advertisements is 15th March, 2018, however, better placement shall be offered on first come first serve basis.
The advertisements booked for hard copy of Engineering Cap Magazine enjoys the following complimentary promotions:
- Free accommodation of editorial content such as articles, messages, interviews and company interventions in the magazine.
- Free incorporation of advertisement in online version at engineeringcap.com
- Free upload in JPEG Album of the Issue at facebook.com/engineeringcap
- Free display of advertisement banner at website for one week (subject to booking for multiple insertions).
- Free display of advertisement at facebook banner for one week (subject to booking for multiple insertions).
Circulation and Readers’ Profile
Engineers, technologists, technicians, construction and engineering firms, engineering & technology colleges and universities, corporate industry, construction material manufacturers and suppliers, consultants, HVACR sector, oil and gas sector, Ministry of Science and Technology and allied organizations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Industries and Production, Ministry of Housing & Works ( PHAF , FGEHF, NC), General Head Quarters (GHQ), Embassies / Ambassadors, international engineering universities, Chambers of Commerce, Board of Investment, Privatization Commission of Pakistan, students and researchers and much more.
Engineering Cap has a dynamic website, where articles, news, trainings and job opportunities are shared on daily basis for the information of our readers. Engineering Cap is accessible at: